Dating aynsley china Hot xxx psex mobile online chat
Current evidence suggests that 'Royal' Paragon was no longer produced after the end of 1934.
In 1938 the company was similarly honoured by the new Queen, now Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, and in turn, her daughter, Her Majesty The Queen granted a Warrant of Appointment in 1955.
Some later Paragon patterns from this period continued in production under Royal Albert and were still available until the Royal Albert name was discontinued by Doulton.
In 1926 Paragon introduced the 'Two for Joy' design to commemorate the birth of HRH Princess Elizabeth.
Corrections and additions, brought to light by the most recent research, have been included in the backstamps detailed.
Such was the popularity of Paragon China that in 1919 the company decided to change its name and in 1920 became The Paragon China Company. The partners were initially Herbert James Aynsley, John Gerrard Aynsley and William Illingworth. This company began production at the St Gregory's Works, Gregory Street in Longton in the last few years of the 19th century and moved to the Atlas Works, Sutherland Road, Longton in March 1903.Irving was a very astute businessman making the best of every opportunity afforded him.He introduced modern methods of publicity such as window display competitions for retailers and he organised events attended by celebrities of the day.