Theory and practical course 36 hours.
Tea Tester – Tea Sommelier – Tea Master
Tea school – is the key to understanding the nature of tea and a chance to discover a new world of subtle sensations, flavors and fragrances, and for someone new profession or interesting work.
The course consists of three parts/modules. Each one 12 hours (4 classes per 3 hours).
is the first steps to study the nature of tea and a variety of methods that can be applied to life. The skills and knowledge obtained from this course will be very useful in the field of gastronomy and catering, food and nutrition, meditation and psychology
– History and Geography
– The power of tradition
– Tea and Health
– Tea classification and determination
it is the most ancient profession and is one among the most gifted careers in the world today. We will learn how to provide Teas as the Unification of Healing. For all who are interested in self-development and self-knowledge
– Chinese philosophy and methodology
– The botanical characteristics of tea
– Chemical composition and its change
– The ancient methods and recipes of the Teas
– Tea ceremony: methods and bases
we will master the basic methods and techniques of tea craftsmanship as well as their use in personal or professional spheres
– Fundamentals of manufacturing tea
– The essence of the tea ceremony
– Tea Feng Shui and surrounding environment
– Water and Tea
– Tea way and Silk road
Recommended contribution $ 1,000
For training course we provide:
– Information accompanying materials “Notes of Tea master” 150 pages
– Fine collection of teas from China and Himalayas
– Tea table, dishes and tools for tea ceremony
Join the group on December 2015
More than 20 years research the tea traditions of Asia and Europe. Studied in Tea crafts with masters in China, India and Nepal (last 8 years). Master of Club of Tea Culture in Kaluga (Russia) and International Tea research center in Himalayas (Nepal, Ilam) since 2011.